Thursday, April 1, 2010

A preview of what is to come

Hi readers!

I wanted to take this time to introduce myself and give a preview of what to expect from this blog.

I am an alum of Wake Forest University still living in ACC country in Baltimore. College basketball is my favorite but contrary to popular belief, I can stand and actually enjoy the NBA at times. I played high school basketball and was part of a pretty dominant IM team at Wake Forest.

This blog will be unlike most other college basketball blogs you see on the web today. While most people are giving their opinion on current events, I am going to be reminding you of some of the great players and performances of the past. College basketball is full of rich history and tradition and with the depth of teams each season, some great names fall to the back of our minds. I am here to remind you of those players.

I recognize that some names I throw out will make you disagree that they are unknown and forgotten. Remember, it is all relative and one of your team's main rivals may be remembered by you but not by a fan of a different college.

Topics to look for:

- Past player mentions
- Great performances
- Great games
- Some tempo free analysis of historical teams/games, etc.
- Historical comparisons

I hope you enjoy this blog and that it will remind you of some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment